A SHOPPERS DESTINATION
Being a vendor at the Asian Heritage Street Celebration will give you an opportunity to showcase your products and services, drive business to your store and/or website, or offer special fair items to reduce your inventory – all while supporting the Asian American community. We heard your suggestions and this year we’re investing in major initiatives to make our event a Shopper’s Destination. This includes special advertising in the SF CHRONICLE and SF EXAMINER. We will bring more shoppers and buyers than any other year to buy your quality goods. See all our Shoppers Only Promotions Here. Last year’s event attracted more than 100,000 people and this year we plan to return to the Civic Center / Little Saigon area! We will be in front of the Asian Art Museum, a dynamic area in an evolving neighborhood. The area is centrally located and convenient via both MUNI and BART – and the freeway. For your convenience, below are quick links to the booth application along with Fire Department and Health Department required forms, the Asian Heritage Street Celebration website, and last year’s website as well. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. Thanks so much and looking forward to hearing from you!
BEER, JAZZ and ARTS & CRAFTS
This year AHSC brings together good beer, good jazz and great arts & crafts together in one area! The Jazz and Cultural Stage will be on Golden Gate Ave with a beer booth at the Larkin corner. There will be a sitting area with the soft music and jazz live on stage and food nearby. Then enjoy your walk around the booths in this area to visit and support AHSC’s favorite returning arts and crafts vendors, plus many new great artisans and crafts people! More info on Live Jazz Performers Here
Promotions for the 2013 Asian Heritage Street Celebration.
- New Shopper Promotions and Attractions
- Art & Beer area adjacent to Jazz and Culture Stage
- Newspaper advertisements to promote SHOPPING opportunities at the Asian Heritage Street Celebration
- Free parking for vendors
- Free Asian Art Museum tickets for shoppers
- Promotion of your company and goods in the AHSC Special Edition of AsianWeek
- Referral bonus – tell a friend to be a vendor too and get a $50 discount
- Smooth set up and takedown process. More booth coordinators to service vendors in 2013!
- Affordable booth spaces -$200 for arts & crafts vendors ($50 early bird by March 31st!)
- Possible table in a shared tent at a lower cost for small vendors with a limited selection of items – let us know if you’re interested!
- Limited number of vendors featured on AsianWeek.com and/or in the AHSC e-Newsletter
- Estimated 100,000 attendance
2013 Booth Registration
Download the 2013 Booth Registration form and other required paper work
Zip file contents:
If you are not able to download everything all at once with the provided zip file. You may download these files separately:
Mobile Food Facility General Info - *** Food Trucks or Carts must also submit a copy of the SFFD D19 Tax License